Reclaimed Fomblin 14/6 or Krytox 1514 Equivalent
$112.00 – $769.00
Reclaimed Fomblin 14/6 or Krytox 1514 equivalent vacuum pump fluid like new specifications in 1 gallon or 1 kg container.
Reclaimed Fomblin 14/6 Y LVAC Equivalent
Chemically inert fluorinated vacuum pump fluid designed for aggressive chemical applications such as oxygen service, acids, and reactive chemicals of all types.
- Clear and odorless with low vapor pressure
- No flash point
- High thermal stability
- Compatible with new Fomblin, Krytox, vacuum pump fluids
- Performs exactly as new OEM fluid.
- Guaranteed to meet New product specifications
The Reclaimed Fomblin 14/6 Equivalent will come packaged in new 1 kg or 1 gallon plastic bottles.
USES: For lubrication and heat transfer of all brands of vacuum pumps such as Alcatel, Busch, Edwards, Kinney, Leybold, Kashiyama, and Pfeiffer. Use in vacuum pump types such as rotary vane pumps, roots blowers, rotary piston pumps, and dry pumps. Check with pump manufacturer’s manual for correct type of fluid to use in your pump.
PROPERTIES: Kinematic Viscosity (20°C): 148 cSt.
Vapor Pressure @ 25°C: 1 x10-7 torr
Vapor Pressure @ 100°C: 2 x10-4 torr
OTHER SIZE CONTAINERS: Contact us for larger size containers such as 5 gallon, 10 gallon, or 55 gallon drums.
AVAILABILITY: Most orders received by 2:00 PM CST ship same day.
WARRANTY: Money back guarantee.
NOTE: Quantities are limited. Contact us before ordering.
Why Fomblin Lubricants are Better?
The following properties and characteristics of Fomblin PFPE lubricants are sure to include some that are most important to your application:
- Inert to liquid and gaseous oxygen
- Unmatched chemical and solvent resistance
- Excellent thermal resistance
- Excellent electrical resistance
- Non-reactive with metal, plastic, elastomers and rubber
- Excellent radiation hardness
- Good viscosity index
- Extremely wide operating temperature range
- Low evaporation loss
- Excellent water washout properties
- Good low and high temperature wear properties
- Easily formulated into greases
- Environmentally safe
- Non-toxic behavior
In addition, certain grades of Fomblin PFPE lubricants also offer special features such as:
- Extremely high viscosity index (< 300)
- Excellent low temperature starting torque
- Improved evaporation characteristics
1 gal, 1 kg